Stress affects most Americans at one point or another. Much like having a house cluttered with items you don’t really need, it’s easy for emotions, like stress, to pile up. The mounds of stress can stand in your way of feeling calm, clear-headed and in control of your life. Address any stress or exhaustion you may be feeling. Find ways to streamline your thoughts and tame your emotions to help put your best self forward. Consider these strategies to help manage stress and learn how to incorporate practicing self-care.
- 5 ways to ditch emotional clutter
- 5 tips to tackle stress
- 6 ways to make self-care a priority
- Penn State Health psychologist: Keep stress at bay, turn "what if’s" into "to-dos"
- 7 steps to cope with work stress
- Beat work stress with this easy yoga sequence
- Stress management: 4 ways to maximize evenings for easier mornings
- 2 common stressors for men, 6 ways to take action
- The power of practicing daily mindfulness
- What is mindfulness? 4 ways to help you get started
- Expecting a stressful day? Wrong morning mindset could affect your memory
Reference: Penn State PRO Wellness <PROwellness@pennstatehealth.psu.edu>