Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Resources
- Symptoms to Watch For
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Stop the Spread of Germs Flyer
- Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- What to Do if You Are Sick With Coronavirus
- Preventing Coronavirus (COVID-19) from Spreading
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Guidance and Resource for Households
- Caring for someone at home
- Greater Lehigh Valley Warmline 6:00 AM – 2:00 AM, 7 days a week: 610-820-8451
- Statewide Support & Referral Helpline: 1-855-284-2494. For TTY, dial 724-631-5600
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-TALK (8255)
- Nacional de Prevención del Suicidio: 888-628-9454
- Crisis Text Line: Text “PA” to 741-741
- Safe2Say: 1-844-723-2729 or www.safe2saypa.org
- Veteran Crisis Line: 800-273-TALK (8255)
- Disaster Distress Helpline: 800-985-5990
- Get Help Now Hotline (for substance use disorders) 800-662-4357
- Pennsylvania Sexual Assault Helpline – 888-772-7227
- National Domestic Violence Helpline – 800-799-7233
We are reminding all staff and students to follow CDC recommendations to prevent any respiratory virus which are to:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when sick.
- Cough or sneeze into an elbow or use a tissue and place immediately in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
1-Minute Daily Wellness Screener
These wellness screener forms should be completed and submitted daily by parents before students enter the bus or school. One form should be completed for each child who is attending the respective Parkland school listed below.
|Parkland High School||https://forms.gle/XBLSUc78RdGopjBC9|