8/30/21 CDC: COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot Information and Guidance
8/24/21 Health and Safety Plan for 2021-22 School Year (Board Approved 8/24)
8/6/21 Benefits of the COVID Vaccine
8/6/21 Should I Get the Vaccine if I Already Had COVID?
7/27/21 Parkland Health and Safety Plan Updated
7/27/21 Superintendent Statement on Health and Safety Plan
7/27/21 When Fully Vaccinated - What You Can Do to Protect Self and Others
7/8/21 CDC FAQ’s about waterparks, swimming, beaches, and more
5-25-21 COVID-19 vs. Seasonal Allergies
Moderna Vaccine Fact Sheet
Pfizer Vaccine Fact Sheet
Johnson and Johnson Vaccine Fact Sheet
COVID-19 Variant Information
Expedited Medical Evaluations and COVID Testing
St. Luke's University Health Network
Lehigh Valley Health Network
Instructions for Self-Isolation While Awaiting Lab Results
We are reminding all staff and students to follow CDC recommendations to prevent any respiratory virus which are to:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when sick.
- Cough or sneeze into an elbow or use a tissue and place immediately in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Fear, confusion, anxiety? It's OK to ask for Help:Text PA to 741-741 for free 24/7 confidential assistance.
- Greater Lehigh Valley Warmline 6:00 AM – 2:00 AM, 7 days a week: 610-820-8451
- Statewide Support & Referral Helpline: 1-855-284-2494. For TTY, dial 724-631-5600
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-TALK (8255)
- Nacional de Prevención del Suicidio: 888-628-9454
- Crisis Text Line: Text “PA” to 741-741
- Safe2Say: 1-844-723-2729 or www.safe2saypa.org
- Veteran Crisis Line: 800-273-TALK (8255)
- Disaster Distress Helpline: 800-985-5990
- Get Help Now Hotline (for substance use disorders) 800-662-4357
- Pennsylvania Sexual Assault Helpline – 888-772-7227
- National Domestic Violence Helpline – 800-799-7233