Weekly Information Updates
In addition to Friday district communications, all district and building letters related to COVID-19 can be found here.
NEW! 4-13-21 Vaccines available for anyone 16 and older through LVHN
NEW! 3-12-21 When Fully Vaccinated - What You Can Do to Protect Self and Others
Moderna Vaccine Fact Sheet
Pfizer Vaccine Fact Sheet
COVID-19 Variant Information
Expedited Medical Evaluations and COVID Testing
St. Luke's University Health Network
Lehigh Valley Health Network
Instructions for Self-Isolation While Awaiting Lab Results
COVID-19 Information for Travelers
Parkland Health and Safety Plans
Return to School Health and Safety Plan (Revised 1-19-21)
Elementary Buildings Plan
Secondary Buildings Plan
NEW! 11-24-20 Attestation Form Assuring Mitigation Efforts to Keep Schools Open During Virus Spread
- Offers And Resources In The Lehigh Valley Amidst COVID-19
- How to Talk to Children About Coronavirus
- Talking to Children about COVID-19
- Parkland Digital Learning Resources for Parents
- Parkland Meals to Go Order Form
- Parkland REACH - Food assistance and other resources
- Counseling Help
- Guidance and Resources for School Communities
- Tech Support for Learning Devices
|Parkland High School||https://forms.gle/XBLSUc78RdGopjBC9|
- Your Guide to Masks
- New! 11-17-20 How to Protect Those Most Vulnerable in Your Household
- Symptoms to Watch For
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Stop the Spread of Germs Flyer
- Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- What to Do if You Are Sick With Coronavirus
- Preventing Coronavirus (COVID-19) from Spreading
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Guidance and Resource for Households
- Caring for someone at home
We are reminding all staff and students to follow CDC recommendations to prevent any respiratory virus which are to:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when sick.
- Cough or sneeze into an elbow or use a tissue and place immediately in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Greater Lehigh Valley Warmline 6:00 AM – 2:00 AM, 7 days a week: 610-820-8451
- Statewide Support & Referral Helpline: 1-855-284-2494. For TTY, dial 724-631-5600
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-TALK (8255)
- Nacional de Prevención del Suicidio: 888-628-9454
- Crisis Text Line: Text “PA” to 741-741
- Safe2Say: 1-844-723-2729 or www.safe2saypa.org
- Veteran Crisis Line: 800-273-TALK (8255)
- Disaster Distress Helpline: 800-985-5990
- Get Help Now Hotline (for substance use disorders) 800-662-4357
- Pennsylvania Sexual Assault Helpline – 888-772-7227
- National Domestic Violence Helpline – 800-799-7233