Weekly Information Updates
In addition to Friday district communications, all district and building letters related to COVID-19 can be found here.
NEW! 1-15-21 Vaccine Information
Moderna Vaccine Fact Sheet
Pfizer Vaccine Fact Sheet
NEW! 1-15 21 COVID-19 Variant Information
Expedited Medical Evaluations and COVID Testing
St. Luke's University Health Network
Lehigh Valley Health Network
Instructions for Self-Isolation While Awaiting Lab Results
COVID-19 Information for Travelers
Parkland Health and Safety Plans
Return to School Health and Safety Plan
Elementary Buildings Plan
Secondary Buildings Plan
NEW! 11-24-20 Attestation Form Assuring Mitigation Efforts to Keep Schools Open During Virus Spread
- Offers And Resources In The Lehigh Valley Amidst COVID-19
- How to Talk to Children About Coronavirus
- Talking to Children about COVID-19
- Parkland Digital Learning Resources for Parents
- Parkland Meals to Go Order Form
- Parkland REACH - Food assistance and other resources
- Counseling Help
- Guidance and Resources for School Communities
- Tech Support for Learning Devices
Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Resources
- New! 11-17-20 How to Protect Those Most Vulnerable in Your Household
- Symptoms to Watch For
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Stop the Spread of Germs Flyer
- Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- What to Do if You Are Sick With Coronavirus
- Preventing Coronavirus (COVID-19) from Spreading
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Guidance and Resource for Households
- Caring for someone at home
- Greater Lehigh Valley Warmline 6:00 AM – 2:00 AM, 7 days a week: 610-820-8451
- Statewide Support & Referral Helpline: 1-855-284-2494. For TTY, dial 724-631-5600
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-TALK (8255)
- Nacional de Prevención del Suicidio: 888-628-9454
- Crisis Text Line: Text “PA” to 741-741
- Safe2Say: 1-844-723-2729 or www.safe2saypa.org
- Veteran Crisis Line: 800-273-TALK (8255)
- Disaster Distress Helpline: 800-985-5990
- Get Help Now Hotline (for substance use disorders) 800-662-4357
- Pennsylvania Sexual Assault Helpline – 888-772-7227
- National Domestic Violence Helpline – 800-799-7233
We are reminding all staff and students to follow CDC recommendations to prevent any respiratory virus which are to:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when sick.
- Cough or sneeze into an elbow or use a tissue and place immediately in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
1-Minute Daily Wellness Screener
These wellness screener forms should be completed and submitted daily by parents before students enter the bus or school. One form should be completed for each child who is attending the respective Parkland school listed below.
|Parkland High School||https://forms.gle/XBLSUc78RdGopjBC9|