Loading from YouTube...
THE PARKLAND SCHOOL DISTRICT EDUCATION FOUNDATION is a 501(c)3 non-profit, tax-exempt organization whose primary goal is to raise funds to promote and supplement the academics, arts, athletic and co-curricular programs for the benefit of students and staff in the Parkland School District in order to preserve a tradition of excellence and help build the dreams of children in our community.
Since our beginning in 2011, we have made it our mission and goal to enhance a tax-funded education by creating additional opportunities for students through philanthropic means. To date, we have invested more than $880,000 in programs that benefit students of the Parkland Public School District.
WHEN YOU INVEST IN KIDS YOU CREATE:
- Incredible opportunities that are not available through school budget sources
- A better, more skilled workforce
- Higher real estate values from living in a desirable school district
- A community that you are proud to live in
- Strengthen and enrich learning opportunities through the development of innovative programs
- Support additional training and resources for educators of Parkland School District
- Provide the necessary tools to prepare students for a 21st century workforce
- Build community support and involvement
- STUDENTS - incredible opportunities that are not available through school budget resources
- TEACHERS - are given innovative resources to provide more opportunities for creativity and learning within their classrooms
- BUSINESSES - benefit from a better prepared, more skilled 21st century workforce
- COMMUNITY - a more desirable community to live in by having more productive and successful citizens
How are we funded?
Tax deductible donations are accepted from:
- Caring individuals like you
- Area businesses
- Service clubs
Examples of funded items
- Makerspaces in all Parkland Schools
- STEM Summer Camps
- Robotics Club
- Anti-Bullying Programs
- EMT Training Course
- New Turf Field and Repair of
High School Swimming Pool
- Guest Music Composers
- Educational Field Trips
- Rotating Student Art Gallery
- Post Prom All-night Party at Parkland High School
Other ways that the community may offer support of the Parkland School District is in the way of sponsoring events, activities or facilities. Sponsors may choose to sponsor National Teacher Appreciation Week gifts/breakfast, Professional Development seminars, senior citizen adult education classes and concerts, teacher reader’s club annual event, annual school volunteer appreciation luncheon, graduation at Stabler Arena, PSD retiree dinner, and more. Advertising space in the District’s newsletter and calendar is also available. Naming school facilities and signage in the districts’ facilities is also available. For more information, please contact the District’s Office of Community Relations at (610)351-5630.
How You Can Help
- DONATIONS - The Parkland Education Foundation is funded solely through donations from individuals, corporations, or grants from other foundations. All donations are tax deductible.
EITC DONATIONS - Companies receive credits against their state corporate taxes.This is a great way for companies to give and get a tax break themselves.
GIVE THE GIFT OF YOUR TIME - Join the Parkland Education Foundation family and get involved. We have an opportunity for everyone.
Contact Lisa Ervin, Executive Director, at 610-351-5572 or email@example.com, or any of our Board Members for more information and how to get involved.