Office of Teaching and Learning
The Parkland School District aims to provide an excellent educational program for all students. The Office of Teacher and Learning Department supplies the leadership necessary to forward this strong instructional program. This department works closely with all teachers and administrators in the district creating a positive learning experience for our students.
Our curriculum reflects:
- Pennsylvania and National Academic Standards
- Differentiated Instructional Practices
- Research-Based Instructional Practices
- Technology Integration and Application
- Student Engagement / Real and Relevant Learning
- Integration of Teaching in the Content Areas
- An Understanding About Who Our Students Are And How We Can Help Each One of Them Fulfill Their Individual Potential
The Office of Teaching and Learning and Technology departments are working collaboratively to shape the future of personalized learning at Parkland.