Beginning July 25, 2015, the cost of obtaining the Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check (Act 34) and the Child Abuse History Clearance Act ( Act 151) is waived ($0.00). When indicating the purpose of the clearances, please indicate "Volunteer."
IF YOU ARE A NEW VOLUNTEER TO THE PARKLAND SCHOOL DISTRICT, YOU NEED TO HAVE BACKGROUND CLEARANCES THAT ARE DATED WITHIN THE PAST YEAR. ONCE APPROVED ON OUR VOLUNTEER LIST, BACKGROUND CLEARANCES WILL BE GOOD FOR FIVE (5) YEARS. Thank you for your interest in volunteering in the Parkland School District. If determined that you are a volunteer, you must then complete all the necessary paperwork.
- School Board Policy 916 - Volunteers
- Volunteer General Information Sheet - Page 1
- Volunteer Application - Pages 2,3
- Volunteer Pages - Pages 4-6
- Volunteer Affidavit - Page 7
- Copy of Act 34 - Criminal History Check (see below)
- Copy of Act 151 -PA Child Abuse History Clearance (see below)
- ONLY IF REQUIREDCopy of your Act 114 - FBI BACKGROUND CHECK (Fingerprinting Results)Registration ID Number.
- Checklist for Volunteers – Must be completed prior to submitting paperwork.