Beginning July 25, 2015, the cost of obtaining the Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check (Act 34) and the Child Abuse History Clearance Act ( Act 151) is waived ($0.00). When indicating the purpose of the clearances, please indicate "Volunteer."
IF YOU ARE A NEW (OR RENEWING) VOLUNTEER TO THE PARKLAND SCHOOL DISTRICT, YOUR BACKGROUND CLEARANCES NEED TO BE DATED WITHIN THE PAST YEAR. ONCE APPROVED ON OUR VOLUNTEER LIST, BACKGROUND CLEARANCES WILL BE GOOD FOR FIVE (5) YEARS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN VOLUNTEERING WITH PARKLAND SCHOOL DISTRICT!
- Checklist for Volunteers – Must be completed prior to submitting entire volunteer packet.
- School Board Policy 916 - Volunteers
- School Board Policy 806 - Child Abuse
- Volunteer General Information Sheet - Page 1
- Volunteer Application - Pages 2,3
- Copy of Act 34 - Criminal History Check (see below) page 4
- Copy of Act 151 -PA Child Abuse History Clearance (see below) page 5
- ONLY IF REQUIRED Copy of your Act 114 - FBI VOLUNTEER BACKGROUND CHECK (see below) page 6 -OR-
- Volunteer Affidavit - Page 6
- Arrest/Conviction Form (see statement #5 on application – PLEASE RETAIN FOR YOUR RECORDS)