Application Process for Food Services; Custodial / Maintenance / Grounds / Garage / Transportation
Please determine the position(s) for which you are applying and then open the appropriate job application link.
The following documents must be completed in order to apply for a support position:
- Letter of interest outlining the position for which you would like to be considered.
- Employment Application:
- Food Services: Application for Employment
- Custodial, Maintenance, Grounds, Garage, Transportation: Application for Employment
- Copy of an updated resume.
- Copy of your Identogo Registration ID Number (fingerprinting results). Apply online at https://uenroll.identogo.com - our school service code is: 1KG6XN
- Copy of Criminal History Check, Act 34. Apply online via the “epatch” system at https://epatch.pa.gov/Home.jsp
- Copy of PA Child Abuse History Clearance, Act 151. Apply online at https://www.compass.state.pa.us/CWIS
- Act 168: Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release
APPLICANT MUST COMPLETE THIS FORM FOR THEIR CURRENT EMPLOYER AS WELL AS ONE FOR EACH FORMER EMPLOYER WHERE THE APPLICANT WAS EMPLOYED IN A POSITION HAVING DIRECT CONTACT WITH CHILDREN. Applicant is to complete page two (2) and sign the top of page three (3) and include with application. It is NOT to be sent to your former employer by you, the applicant.
Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Form
- Two (2) recent Letters of Recommendation from former supervisors.
Should you have any questions regarding our procedures, please do not hesitate to call the Human Resources Office at 610-351-5530.