Support Position Application Process
Completed applications may be submitted either by mail or dropped off at the Human Resources Office. Applications should not be emailed since an original signature is required for all applications submitted. All applications remain active for one year from the date of receipt.
Please determine the position(s) for which you are applying and then open the appropriate job application link.
The following documents must be completed in order to apply for a support position: Checklist
Letter of application outlining the position for which you would like to be considered.
- Letter of application outlining the position for which you would like to be considered.
- Employment Application:
- Health Room Aide, Library Clerk, Secretarial, Hall Monitor, Playground Aide, Computer Technician/Data Processing/Financial: Application for Employment
- Food Services: Application for Employment
DRP, Paraprofessional, Teaching Assistant (minimum 2 years of college or 48 credit hours required): Application for Employment
- Custodial, Maintenance, Grounds, Garage, Transportation: Application for Employment
- Copy of an updated resume.
- Copy of your Identogo Registration ID Number (fingerprinting results). Apply online at https://uenroll.identogo.com - our school service code is: 1KG6XN
- Copy of Criminal History Check, Act 34. Apply online via the “epatch” system at https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp
- Copy of PA Child Abuse History Clearance, Act 151. Apply online at https://www.compass.state.pa.us/CWIS
- Act 168: Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release
APPLICANT MUST COMPLETE THIS FORM FOR THEIR CURRENT EMPLOYER AS WELL AS ONE FOR EACH FORMER EMPLOYER WHERE THE APPLICANT WAS EMPLOYED IN A POSITION HAVING DIRECT CONTACT WITH CHILDREN. Applicant is to complete page one and sign the top of page 2 and include with application. It is NOT to be sent to your former employer by you, the applicant.
Click here for Disclosure Release form
- College transcripts (copies) from all schools attended, if applying for a teaching assistant or a paraprofessional position. **Minimum 2 years of college or 48 credit hours required.
- Two (2) recent Letters of Recommendation from former supervisors.
- Act 34 – PA Criminal Background
- Act 151 – PA Child Abuse
- Act 114 – FBI BACKGROUND CHECK (Fingerprinting Results)
- Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release
Please select “employment” for the Purpose of Request entry
Apply online via the “epatch” system at https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp
Results should be instantaneous unless they are “under review” in which case, note your reference number and date of application and use that information to check back on the “epatch” website periodically until your results are available.
Print clearance (be sure you click all the way through to the “certification form” button – the document you print must show your social security number, DOB, etc.) and submit to HR with other clearances.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE NOTE: When you go into the PA Criminal Background clearance to view and print it, if you don’t either SAVE or PRINT out the clearance by clicking on the “CERTIFICATION” button, you or Human Resources will NOT BE ABLE to view or print out the actual clearance if you go back into the site. The CERTIFICATION button is just above the “BACK” button. Please be certain to PRINT your certification/clearance form before closing the page.
Apply online at https://www.compass.state.pa.us/CWIS
You will need to create an account with a valid email address in order to apply (please follow directions carefully)
Print clearance and submit to HR with other clearances
Register online at https://uenroll.identogo.com – our school service code is 1KG6XN.
For more detailed information, visit PDE – Federal Criminal History Background Check
Submit a copy of your IDENTOGO fingerprinting receipt to HR with your other clearances
The registration ID number is on the receipt and is used by Human Resources Dept. personnel to view your results online.
APPLICANT MUST COMPLETE THIS FORM FOR THEIR CURRENT EMPLOYER AS WELL AS ONE FOR EACH FORMER EMPLOYER WHERE THE APPLICANT WAS EMPLOYED IN A POSITION HAVING DIRECT CONTACT WITH CHILDREN.
Applicant is to complete page one and sign the top of page 2 and include with application. It is NOT to be sent to your former employer by you, the applicant.
Click here for Disclosure Release form
Should you have any questions regarding our procedures, please do not hesitate to call the Human Resources Office at 610-351-5530.