Administration/Teacher Application Process
Note: THE PARKLAND SCHOOL DISTRICT DOES NOTE ACCEPT PAPER EMPLOYMENT APPLICATIONS FOR PROFESSIONAL TEACHING VACANCIES. APPLICATIONS FOR ADMINISTRATIVE AND PROFESSIONAL TEACHING POSITIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED THROUGH the online Parkland Application.
In order to complete the online application, a completed credential file must be submitted to the district by the deadline date indicated on the posting. A credential file includes the following:
Print the applicant checklist here
- Letter of application outlining the position for which you would like to be considered.
- Pennsylvania State Standard Application
- A copy of an updated resume.
- Copy of your valid Pennsylvania Teacher Certificate.
- Copy of your Identogo Registration ID Number (fingerprinting results). Apply online at https://uenroll.identogo.com -our school service code is: 1KG6XN
- Copy of Criminal History Check, Act 34. Apply online via the “epatch” system at https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp
- Copy of PA Child Abuse History Clearance, Act 151. Apply online at https://www.compass.state.pa.us/CWIS
- Act 168: Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release
APPLICANT MUST COMPLETE THIS FORM FOR THEIR CURRENT EMPLOYER AS WELL AS ONE FOR EACH FORMER EMPLOYER WHERE THE APPLICANT WAS EMPLOYED IN A POSITION HAVING DIRECT CONTACT WITH CHILDREN. Applicant is to complete page one and sign the top of page 2 and include with application. It is NOT to be sent to your former employer by you, the applicant.
Click here for Disclosure Release form
- Copies of college transcripts from all schools attended. (photocopies of transcripts acceptable)
- Two (2) recent Letters of Recommendation from former or present principals or supervisors.
Once all of the documents above are compiled (into a credential file), you will be ready to fill out the online Parkland Application.
- Act 34 – PA Criminal Background
- Act 151 – PA Child Abuse
- Act 114 – FBI BACKGROUND CHECK (Fingerprinting Results)
- Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release
Act 34 – PA Criminal Background
Act 151 – PA Child Abuse
Act 114 – FBI BACKGROUND CHECK (Fingerprinting Results)
Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release
Human Resource Contact
Should you have any questions regarding our procedures, please do not hesitate to call the Human Resources Office at 610-351-5530.