Welcome to Parkland School District Athletics - The Parkland School District participates in the Eastern Pennsylvania Conference and is a member of the Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association in District XI.
Parkland's Athletic Health and Safety Plan
Winter Sports Spectator Guidelines
Parkland School District will follow the Eastern Pennsylvania Lehigh County Division recommendations for spectators at High School Boys and Girls Basketball and Wrestling:
1) 2 tickets will be given to each athlete for their family to use only. Any unused tickets must be returned to the coach.
2) No tickets will be available at the gate.
3) Concession stands will not be open.
4) Face coverings must be worn always and 6 feet of social distancing must be followed throughout the facilities.
5) Family members may sit together.
6) Seating will be marked with three rows of separation and all family pods must sit six feet apart from any other spectator/spectator pod.
7) No one will be admitted into the gym without a ticket.
8) There will be no charge for admission in any facility for winter sports.
9) Everyone needs a ticket for admission to the game, NO EXCEPTIONS!!
Guidelines for Behavior:
1) After the contest, spectators are not to interact with the team, and they must exit the facility to their vehicles.
2) At some games, Jr High and JV spectators may be asked to leave at the end of a game if attendance levels become a concern for the varsity event.
3) JV and Varsity spectators are asked to not arrive until 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the contest.
4) Spectators must sit in their assigned areas only.
5) Everyone must comply always during all events or competitions may be delayed or suspended.
Due to Capacity Limitations spectators will not be permitted at Swim Meets and Middle School Basketball Games.
Sports will be livestreamed. Subscribe to be alerted when games are about to start by clicking on the LIVESTREAM Graphic below.
You will need to have the PIAA form filled out by your doctor if you plan on playing a school sport in grades 7-12.
Completed forms should be sent to Parkland High School, Athletic Office 2700 N. Cedar Crest Blvd. Allentown, PA 18104.
All incoming freshman are required to complete an ImPact test. Here are instructions on how to take an at home, FREE ImPact test.
The Parkland Athletic Department recognizes current NCAA Division I and II Parkland alumni by placing signed photographs of them in our cafeteria lobby trophy case. These pictures stay there until graduation from the students’ respective colleges and are then permanently displayed on the walls of our ticket taking area at PHS. If you are a current college athlete or have a child who meets the criteria for recognition, please send us an 8” x 10” autographed, glossy action photo from their college media guide or action shot from a game. The photo can be dropped off at PHS or mailed to us at: Parkland High School Athletic Office, 2700 North Cedar Crest Blvd. Allentown PA 18104
Interscholastic Athletic Opportunities Disclosure Reports
NO DRINKS (open or closed), NO BACKPACKS will be allowed in any athletic events!!! You will be asked to return your item to your car, or to discard your drink into the trash cans located at the entrance gate.
ATTENTION STUDENTS: Dress code requirements are in force at ALL athletic events. Students must wear clothes that cover their entire TORSO!!