Welcome to Parkland School District Athletics - The Parkland School District participates in the Eastern Pennsylvania Conference and is a member of the Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association in District XI.
Parkland's Athletic Health and Safety Plan
Parkland athletic department will be holding College Media Day on Friday, May 14th in the Parkland High School Main Gym 1:30pm. Parkland will be honoring 41 student athletes at this time.
Parkland would like to extend an invitation for the Media and four members of the athlete’s family to join us in honoring these athletes.
Parkland wishes all our athletes the very best in their future academic and sports endeavors.
Entrance for College Media Day
The doors will open at 1:15, school is letting out at 1pm on Friday May 14th, this time will allow for you to avoid outgoing traffic from the school day. We will be using the side main gym door (this is an emergency exit door from inside the gym).
Spring Sports Spectator Guidelines
We want to thank everyone in advance for their cooperation. We know these times have been difficult, so your cooperation is needed to ensure not only the safety of our athletes and coaches but everyone.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times in accordance with the CDC
- You must sit 6 feet apart unless you are from the same household
- Everyone must sit in the bleachers unless prior arrangements have been made
- Everyone needs a ticket for admission to the game, NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- Children must stay with their parents in the bleachers
- There will not be any concession stands open
- After the contest, spectators are not to interact with the team, they must exit the facility to their vehicles
- When there is a JV contest, JV spectators are asked to leave right after the game is complete to make room for the varsity spectators.
- Varsity spectators are asked to not arrive until 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the varsity contest
- Spectators must sit in their assigned areas (Home and Away) which will be posted at the event
- The event will not start or will be suspended until everyone is complying.
Sports will be livestreamed. Subscribe to be alerted when games are about to start by clicking on the LIVESTREAM Graphic below.
You will need to have the PIAA form filled out by your doctor if you plan on playing a school sport in grades 7-12.
Completed forms should be sent to Parkland High School, Athletic Office 2700 N. Cedar Crest Blvd. Allentown, PA 18104.
All incoming freshman are required to complete an ImPact test. Here are instructions on how to take an at home, FREE ImPact test.
Interscholastic Athletic Opportunities Disclosure Reports
NO DRINKS (open or closed), NO BACKPACKS will be allowed in any athletic events!!! You will be asked to return your item to your car, or to discard your drink into the trash cans located at the entrance gate.
ATTENTION STUDENTS: Dress code requirements are in force at ALL athletic events. Students must wear clothes that cover their entire TORSO!!
The Parkland Athletic Department recognizes current NCAA Division I and II Parkland alumni by placing signed photographs of them in our cafeteria lobby trophy case. These pictures stay there until graduation from the students’ respective colleges and are then permanently displayed on the walls of our ticket taking area at PHS. If you are a current college athlete or have a child who meets the criteria for recognition, please send us an 8” x 10” autographed, glossy action photo from their college media guide or action shot from a game. The photo can be dropped off at PHS or mailed to us at: Parkland High School Athletic Office, 2700 North Cedar Crest Blvd. Allentown PA 18104