Welcome to Parkland School District Athletics - The Parkland School District participates in the Eastern Pennsylvania Conference and is a member of the Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association in District XI.
Parkland's Athletic Health and Safety Plan
You will need to have the PIAA form filled out by your doctor if you plan on playing a school sport in grades 7-12.
Completed forms should be sent to Parkland High School, Athletic Office 2700 N. Cedar Crest Blvd. Allentown, PA 18104.
All incoming freshman are required to complete an ImPact test. Here are instructions on how to take an at home, FREE ImPact test.
- Masks are required by all (vaccinated or unvaccinated individuals) at all times in buildings including gyms, locker rooms, weight rooms, wrestling rooms, training rooms and all other indoor facilities.
- Masks are to be worn indoors by students-athletes while engaged in athletic participation (practices and games) and by athletes and coaches while on sidelines.
- Masks are to be worn indoors by all spectators when attending indoor events. Capacity restrictions do not apply at this time.
- At this time, masks are not required for outdoor activities. However, social distancing is still encouraged on sidelines and during practices.
- Concessions stand workers must wear masks indoor and outdoor
NO DRINKS (open or closed), NO BACKPACKS will be allowed in any athletic events!!! You will be asked to return your item to your car, or to discard your drink into the trash cans located at the entrance gate.
ATTENTION STUDENTS: Dress code requirements are in force at ALL athletic events. Students must wear clothes that cover their entire TORSO!!
Sports will be livestreamed. Subscribe to be alerted when games are about to start by clicking on the LIVESTREAM Graphic below.
The Parkland Athletic Department recognizes current NCAA Division I and II Parkland alumni by placing signed photographs of them in our cafeteria lobby trophy case. These pictures stay there until graduation from the students’ respective colleges and are then permanently displayed on the walls of our ticket taking area at PHS. If you are a current college athlete or have a child who meets the criteria for recognition, please send us an 8” x 10” autographed, glossy action photo from their college media guide or action shot from a game. The photo can be dropped off at PHS or mailed to us at: Parkland High School Athletic Office, 2700 North Cedar Crest Blvd. Allentown PA 18104