Parkland’s Got Talent
- Open to all residents within the Parkland School District.
- Open to all ages. Younger performers will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All acts must submit either a link to a YouTube video or upload a video to the online application.
- Audition videos should be no longer than 10 minutes. Audition videos can demonstrate a variety of talents. Actual performance during the event will be limited to 5 minutes.
- Application for Parkland’s Got Talent must be submitted by May 5, 2022 @ 12:00pm.
- Applicants will be informed of their selection by May 6, 2022.
3. Performance Acts
- All acts must be family friendly.
- All kinds of talent will be considered, including but not limited to: Singers (soloists, duets, etc.), Dancers, Acrobats (act must require no rigging), Jugglers, Magicians, Ventriloquists, Comedians, Baton Twirlers, Instrumentalists, & Animal Acts (small animals only)
- Set-up time for performance on stage must be less than 90 seconds.
4. Performance Night
- All selected performers must be available by 5pm on Friday, May 20, 2022.
- The school will provide the following technical equipment:
- Audio support
- General Lighting
- The performances will be judged live by a panel of judges.
5. For further information, please contact: Department of Visual & Performing Arts, 610-351-5665 or email: email@example.com