Community Events & Resources
Please read the school board policy on how to distribute electronic flyers to our families about recreational opportunities. Please submit your electronic flyer for approval using this form, Parkland School District Flyer Distribution Form, at least 2 weeks prior to when you would like to have it posted/distributed electronically. Flyers/Information for programs/events/activities that are not school-sponsored must include the following disclaimer, “The Parkland School District does not sponsor or sanction this program/event/activity.”
Parkland School District Flyer Distribution Form
- J Lounge After School - J_Lounge_Brochure.pdf
- #Parkland Pride Shirt Order Form
- Miller Symphony Hall 2018-2019 Calendar (pdf)
- Parkland Community Library Winter 2018-2019 Connections Newsletter
- JCCC Nearly New Spring Sale - April 14th - 16th - JCC_Nearly_New_Spring_Sale_2019.pdf
- Princess & Prince Camp - May 4th PrinceandPrincesscamp2019.pdf
- PHS Music Boosters Club - Clothing Drive - May 4th - PHSMB_Clothing_Drive_Flyer.pdf
- Girl Scout Registration Night - May 28th, May 29th, & May 30th from 6:30pm-7:30pm Launch_into_Daisies_Flyer.pdf
- Stagemakers Theater Presents "Annie Jr." - Annie_Jr_Show_Flyer.pdf
Join Stagemakers Youth Theater at the J for their spring production of "Annie Jr." Based on the popular comic strip and adapted from the Tony Award-winning Best Musical, with a beloved book and score by Tony Award-winners, Thomas Meehan, Charles Strouse and Martin Charnin, Annie JR. features everyone’s favorite little redhead in her very first adventure.
Show Dates: Thursday, May 16 at 7:00pm, Sunday, May 19 at 2:00pm and 7:00pm
Ticket Prices: $15/Adult, $12/Child
JCC Member Ticket Prices: $10/Adult, $8/Child
Group Rate (10 or more on the same day): $9/ticket
Get tickets by calling the JCC Welcome Desk at 610.435.3571 or online at lvjcc.org/annietickets.
Contact: Brenda Finberg (email@example.com)
- Annual Bike, Walk & Run - 2019_Bike_Event_Flyer.pdf
Sunday, May 26 | 7:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
at Upper Saucon Township Community Park
Price: $36/Adult | $20/Additional Family Member
$10/13 and Under | $10/Spectator
Join JCC of the Lehigh Valley in Upper Saucon Township Park for its annual bike event benefiting the fitness department. Raffle drawings will take place after all events at noon. Prizes include an $800 bike/bike credit from Fitness Central and more. Admission includes event t-shirt and food.
7:30 a.m. - 50 Mile Bike Ride
8:30 a.m. - 36 Mile Bike Ride
9:30 a.m. - 20 Mile Bike Ride
10:30 a.m. - 10 Mile Bike Ride & 5K Fun Run
11 a.m. - Family Walk
Raffle Tickets: $5/1 | $20/5 | $50/15 | $75/30
This program is a Tail on the Trail approved event.
Register by calling the JCC Welcome Desk at 610-435-3571 or visit lvjcc.org/bike.
Contact: Nolie Schneider firstname.lastname@example.org
Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley - a coordinated system of primary care for the uninsured or underinsured
COMPASS - Commonwealth of PA Access to Social Services - cash assistant, energy assistance, food stamps, health coverage, home-based and long-term care
Healthcare Coverage - local assistance in selecting healthcare plans
www.teamchildren.org - a charitable, non-profit organization with a mission of closing the digital divide
www.everyoneon.org - low-cost Wi-Fi