Community Events & Resources
Please read the school board policy on how to distribute electronic flyers to our families about recreational opportunities. Please submit your electronic flyer for approval using this form, Parkland School District Flyer Distribution Form, at least 2 weeks prior to when you would like to have it posted/distributed electronically. Flyers/Information for programs/events/activities that are not school-sponsored must include the following disclaimer, “The Parkland School District does not sponsor or sanction this program/event/activity.”
Parkland School District Flyer Distribution Form
- Miller Symphony Hall 2018-2019 Calendar (pdf)
- Da Vinci Science Center, Kids Discovery Expo, Saturday, September 15th, 11am-2pm - Flyer (pdf)
- Travis Manion Foundation, 9/11 Heroes Run at Parkland High School, Sunday, Sept 16th at 2pm - Flyer (pdf)
- 18th Annual PARKLAND LADY TROJAN Girls Basketball Booster Club Golf Tournament - Sunday, September 30th
- Cetronia Ambulance Corp Training - "Stop the Bleed" - Bleeding control for the Layperson to Basic Provider
- Parkland Community Library Fall 2018 Connections Newsletter
- JCC of Lehigh Valley Comedy Night - ComedyNightFlyer.pdf
Comedy Night at Wisecrackers Comedy Club starring Eric McMahon. Eric’s upbeat, energetic delivery and his versatility to work clean, has made him a favorite all over the country. You will love his observational humor on life and raising three daughters. He has appeared on NBC’s Friday Nights and on Broadway. Also appearing Troy Moore and Marc Kaye.
Proceeds will benefit the Jewish Community Center of the Lehigh Valley.
Where: Ramada Inn/Allentown/Whitehall | 1500 MacArthur Road Whitehall, PA
When: Saturday, October 13 | Doors open: 8:00PM | Comedy Show: 9:00PM – 11:00PM
FOR TICKETS OR FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT STEPHANIE BENNETT AT 610.435.3571 EXT. 141 OR SBENNETT@LVJCC.ORG.
ORDER ONLINE AT WISECRACKERS.BIZ | GO TO FUNDRAISER SCHEDULE AND TICKET PAGE
- Da Vinci Science Center 2018-2019 Frank Schweighardt Inventor's Lab (pdf)
Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley - a coordinated system of primary care for the uninsured or underinsured
COMPASS - Commonwealth of PA Access to Social Services - cash assistant, energy assistance, food stamps, health coverage, home-based and long-term care
Healthcare Coverage - local assistance in selecting healthcare plans
www.teamchildren.org - a charitable, non-profit organization with a mission of closing the digital divide
www.everyoneon.org - low-cost Wi-Fi