ART SHOW SET UP Criteria at OMS
Student helpers for
8 AM- 2:45PM.
We are so happy to have you volunteer to help!
WHAT TO BRING:
- Wear clothing that covers all the important things when bending over/squatting & comfy shoes.
- Wear clothing appropriate for middle school (no straps showing/low cut shirts/ shorty shorts etc…
- Bring a lunch or $ for the school cafe.
- BE ON TIME Check in the front office and wear PSD school I-D tag by 8am.
- We are responsible for you being here, and on time since it is a school day.
- Please consider carpooling. There will be 10 student helpers from PHS.
HOW TO SHOW COOLNESS TO THE OTHER HUMANS.
- Use appropriate language/topics of conversation at all time.
- Be nice to the little humans. (You were once one, too.)
- You may say hello to a former teacher for a few minutes however you need to ask our permission. (In the past we had some students who spent a slew of time with former teachers, and we did not know where they were.)
- Please do not wait until the day of the set up to tell us if you can’t make it, or if you have an appointment and have to leave early. Let us know ASAP, so that way we can find a replacement.
HOW TO SIGN UP
- You must have permission from your PHS art teacher & are responsible for making up missed work.
- After their approval, You must sign up on google docs on our website :
- http://www.parklandsd.org/web/omsart/ then under “ART SHOW SET UP”
- Tell me your muffin/bagel/doughnut of choice. I will try to have that for you when you arrive.
- We will bring muffins/bagels/ or doughnuts and juices and fruit for breakfast/snack.
- Mark your calendar/ agenda book/ smart Phone… for the date and make sure you remember the above.
I will send a reminder just before the date. Thanks so much! Ms. Bauer would be happy for you to join us. We so appreciate your time helping to make a great show. It will be hard work & fun!
Ms. Kristi Robbins
Art Teacher/Mural Program Director
Orefield Middle School 610 351- 5900 ext 61279- email@example.com