All Middle School Performance Ensembles (Band/Orchestra/Chorus) have the same dress code for concerts:
- Red Parkland Polo Shirt
- Black Pants
- Black Shoes
- NO shorts, flip-flops, casual clothing (jeans, sweatpants, warm-ups, etc.)
- Students who are inappropriately dressed will not be permitted to perform
PARKLAND POLO SHIRTS ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Red polo shirt with Parkland logo –samples available in the chorus room
- $16 per shirt – please speak to director privately if you are financially unable to purchase a shirt
- Shirt orders are online this year! Credit Card, Cash and Check accepted as payment.
- Links to the online order form can be found on director websites and on the OMS Homepage.
- Deadline to Order is October 27, 2017
SUGGESTED: OPTION 1 (ONLINE ORDERING):
Click on the link below to order online. Credit Card payment accepted on this site/Cash or Check may be sent to School after ordering!
Online Shirt Order Form or copy the link below into your browser
ALTERNATIVE: OPTION 2 (HARD COPY):
Click here for OMS Shirt order form (opens in Microsoft Word)
- Cost of the shirt is $16.00 checks should be made payable to “Parkland School District”
- Place this form with payment in a SEALED envelope with your name on the outside and return to Mr. Joella in Chorus Room (Room 170)
- All ensembles at OMS wear the same concert shirt, so if you are in more than one ensemble you only need to purchase one. Students who purchased a shirt last year may wear that one for performances.
- PLEASE do not hesitate to notify us if there is a financial issue of ANY KIND. We will be more than happy to cover the cost of the shirt! No explanation necessary. Simply write “Need a shirt” on your your order form.
- Deadline to order is October 27, 2017
- Questions, Concerns, Problems? Please contact your child’s director at (610) 351-5900