1. I dentify roles and types of elements of Art. 9.1.5.A, .C, 9.2.5.C
2. Demonstrate the Elements of Art and Principles of Design. 9.1.5.A, .B
3. Experiment with using the Elements and Priciples to create an artwork. 9.1.5.A, .B, .G
4. Create the illusion of a black and white three-dimensional object on a two-dimensional surface using drawing materials. 9.1.5.H.
5. Illustrate depth on a two-dimensional surface through overlapping and perspective. 9.1.5.H.
6. Recognize various tools artists use to make a drawing. 9.1.5.H, K,E.
when creating any type of artwork. 9.1.5.D
8. Show how color can create mood and emotion. 9.1.5.C, 9.2.5.C, .D, .J
9. Utilize the color wheel as a resource for color mixing. 9.2.5E, .L, .J
10. Demonstrate the use of appropriate tools as they relate to painting. 9.1.5.H, 9.2.5.K, .L
11. Complete a project using a paint medium. 9.1.5.B, 9.1.5. E, 9.2.5.E
12. Identify differnet places where Art is found. 9.1.5.I, 9.2.5.H