Mr. Fulmer’s Classroom Rules
- Take a Chance and Try– If you have something that you feel could add to classroom discussion, don’t be afraid to participate. The more you are actively involved in the lesson, the more you will learn.
- Remain Positive– A smile is contagious. If you are positive and friendly, others will be positive and friendly to you.
- Listen to Others– Everyone is different and have different opinions. Some of our greatest learning experiences are through others’ insight, experiences, and mistakes.
- Obey the laws of the Land– Follow the school’s policies, rules, and regulations.
- Appreciate other Peoples’ Property and Personal Space– Don’t worry about what someone else has or does not have. Concentrate on what you can offer them and the school.
- Give Your Best Effort– Those who go the farthest, are those who give there maximum effort everyday.
- Have Fun– This is your last year at O.M.S. Make it your best year ever.