Required Materials/Art Policies Sheet Signed
Due Monday, March 24th 2014
What you need:
– the art policies paper read & signed by the student and a parent/guardian (25 pts)
– (2) #2 wooden pencils with erasers (10 pts)
– art folder with a pocket (10 pts)
– 10 pieces of white paper (computer, construction, etc)/ 10 pieces of lined paper . (5 pts)
total of 50 pts
Architecture Image: Due Tuesday, April 8th 2014
Find a photographic image of a building that is interesting to you. The building can be a house, church, stadium, castle, etc. Print a copy of the image (make sure the image is not too small, at least the size of a half sheet of paper) and bring it to class. If you are unable to print at home, please email me the jpeg image that you would like. You must attach the image in an email in jpeg (picture) form and not in a document. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. This image will be used as inspiration for your own architecture drawing.
* Please no pictures of famous buildings like the Empire State Building, Eiffel Tower, Big Ben in London, etc.
*Please make sure we can see more than one side of the building (do not choose a photograph of just the front or side of a building)
Painting Image: TBA
Bring in an image of an interesting fruit, vegetable, or fall inspired image (pumpkins, gourds, maize, etc). Image should be photographic and can be color or black and white.
FINAL EXAM: TBA
* exam will have matching, fill in the blank (no word bank), short answer
address to study guide here: