As we approach the new school year, we welcome all newly registered families and kindergartners to the District. Parkland School District and its schools provide various volunteer opportunities for adults to work with children and help out at school events.
If you are interested in volunteering in the Parkland School District, please read the document entitled “IMPORTANT INFORMATION As a Result of PA Act 153” (#1 below).
If determined that you are a volunteer, you must then complete all the necessary paperwork (#2-8 below) (#7 only if applicable):
- Important Information As a Result of PA Act 153
- Volunteer Application
- Volunteer Affidavit
- Act 82 of 2012 Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form
- Copy of Criminal History Check, Act 34.
- Copy of PA Child Abuse History Clearance, Act 151.
- ONLY IF REQUIRED – Copy of your Cogent Registration ID Number (fingerprinting results).
- Checklist for Volunteers – Must be completed prior to submitting paperwork.
NOTE: Clearances are good for five (5) years. If you have provided clearances within the past year, you do not need to renew your clearances at this time.