REGISTRATION IS CLOSED! Walk-ins are welcome on Friday, November 25 in the PHS Arts Wing. Cash or Check accepted at the door. Happy Thanksgiving!
Join us for the 2nd Annual Parkland Alumni Turkey Trot! Trojan alumni, family and friends of the Parkland School District are invited to the PHS campus to participate in a 5k run/walk. Whether you are in the area for Thanksgiving or a Parkland resident, we hope our alumni will enjoy the chance to reconnect with Parkland, burn off some stuffing, and reunite with classmates.
$30 includes admission to participate, race bib, and a t-shirt
$10 for Kid’s Wild Turkey Sprint includes a youth t-shirt (10 years & under)
- The 5k course will be clearly laid out on the PHS Cross Country course. Click here for the course map.
- While all are welcome, there will be special recognition of the fastest male and female alumnus!
- Prizes will also be awarded to the first and second place male and female runners overall, and the winners of each age group will be recognized.
- Race bibs will only be available the morning of the Turkey Trot starting at 7:45AM.
- Parking will be available in the upper and lower lots of PHS.
- Race will take place rain or shine.
- There will be a post-race award ceremony, prizes and warm refreshments!
To guaranteed a t-shirt, register by Friday, November 4, 2016. Advance registration only. Space is limited!
Proceeds from this event will go to our Celebrate Innovation Grant program which helps promote, enhance, and supplement educational and co-curricular programs for the benefit of students and staff in the Parkland School District. Since its inception, the Foundation has given $635,000 back to Parkland schools.
Away for Thanksgiving, but want to donate? Click here.
For questions, or if you would like to volunteer please contact Kate Kareha at email@example.com, or 610-351-5572.
Thank you to our Champion Sponsor: