- 2014 Family and Individual Mini-Grant Application – The Bureau of Autism Services of the Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare is pleased to announce the availability of mini-grants to support children and adults with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD), and families that include an individual with ASD.
For more information, view the Mini Grant Flyer. Click here to view Mini Grant Flyer
Use the “Mini-Grant Application” print the application. Click here for Mini Grant Application
If you need a copy of the application packet mailed to you, e-mail DPW-AutismOffice@pa.gov or call the Mini-Grant Help Line, 717-425-5689.
- Looking Forward Conference – Saturday, February 22, 2014
- Lehigh Northampton Parent Night Series April 8, 2014. Topic: Entitlement vs. Eligibility
- Bi-County Observer
- Council for Exceptional Children (CEC)
- LD Online
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
- Pennsylvania Department of Education
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Lehigh Career and Technical Institute
- Carbon Lehigh Intermediate Unit 21
- Information on Gaskin Class Action Lawsuit
- Gaskin vs. Pennsylvania Department of Education
- Public Interest Law Center of Philadelphia
- COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA, DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION - Special Education Report
- Procedural Safeguards Notice
- Teaching Individuals with Down Syndrome
Lehigh Valley TOPSoccer Club, is the only soccer club in the Lehigh Valley dedicated entirely to the needs of children with special needs.
Lehigh Valley TOPSoccer Club is open to all children in the Lehigh Valley that have Autism Spectrum Disorder, Down Syndrome or Cerebral Palsy. The players in the TOPSoccer program come from all school districts in the Lehigh Valley. We have a team of dedicated coaches who offer a fun program of soccer to the children. Here is the link to the website: http://www.lvtopsoccer.org/