Don’t miss your chance to join the conversation:
National Online Dialogue on Families, Disability and Postsecondary Success
January 26 – February 6, 2015
Are you a family member of a young adult with a disability who’s currently or recently enrolled in a postsecondary education program (e.g., certificate, apprenticeship, community college, college, or university)? The U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP) wants your input, and requests your participation in an upcoming online dialogue, Connecting Families: Supporting Postsecondary Success of Young Adults with Disabilities. Through this virtual town hall, you’ll be able to share your ideas and insights on ways that postsecondary institutions and other providers can better assist you in supporting your student’s educational and employment success.
The Connecting Families online dialogue will take place from January 26 – February 6, 2015. Please join this important conversation and spread the word to other potential participants. Register for the dialogue today!
- Via Basketball Clinics – Free Events for Athletes with Special Needs
- BSE Communicator eNewsletter The BSE Communicator highlights programs, information, and professional development that support student achievement throughout the commonwealth.
- Autism Services
- Council for Exceptional Children (CEC)
- LD Online
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
- Pennsylvania Department of Education
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Lehigh Career and Technical Institute
- Carbon Lehigh Intermediate Unit 21
- Public Interest Law Center of Philadelphia
- COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA, DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION – Special Education Report
- Procedural Safeguards Notice
- Teaching Individuals with Down Syndrome
- CLIU21 Parent Pipeline Quarterly
Lehigh Valley TOPSoccer Club, is the only soccer club in the Lehigh Valley dedicated entirely to the needs of children with special needs.
Lehigh Valley TOPSoccer Club is open to all children in the Lehigh Valley that have Autism Spectrum Disorder, Down Syndrome or Cerebral Palsy. The players in the TOPSoccer program come from all school districts in the Lehigh Valley. We have a team of dedicated coaches who offer a fun program of soccer to the children. Here is the link to the website: http://www.lvtopsoccer.org/