Volunteer Clearance Information and Application Procedures
Beginning July 25, 2015, the cost of obtaining the Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check (Act 34) and the Child Abuse History Clearance Act ( Act 151) is waived ($0.00). When indicating the purpose of the clearances, please indicate “Volunteer”.
VOLUNTEER CLEARANCES ARE GOOD FOR FIVE (5) YEARS, SO IF YOU HAVE DONE THIS IN THE PAST FIVE (5) YEARS, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SUBMIT NEW ONES.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering in the Parkland School District.
If determined that you are a volunteer, you must then complete all the necessary paperwork.
- School Board Policy 916 – Volunteers
- Volunteer General Information Sheet – Page 1
- Volunteer Application – Pages 2,3
- Volunteer Pages – Pages 4-6
- Volunteer Affidavit – Page 7
- Copy of Criminal History Check, Act 34.
- Copy of PA Child Abuse History Clearance, Act 151.
- ONLY IF REQUIRED – Copy of your FBI BACKGROUND CHECK (Fingerprinting Results)Registration ID Number.
- Checklist for Volunteers – Must be completed prior to submitting paperwork.