Volunteer Clearance Information and Application Procedures
Beginning July 25, 2015, the cost of obtaining the Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check (Act 34) and the Child Abuse History Clearance Act ( Act 151) is waived ($0.00). When indicating the purpose of the clearances, please indicate “Volunteer”.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering in the Parkland School District. Please read the document titled “IMPORTANT INFORMATION As a Result of PA Act 153” (#1 below).
If determined that you are a volunteer, you must then complete all the necessary paperwork (#2-8 below) (#7 only if applicable):
- Important Information As a Result of PA Act 153
- Volunteer Application
- Volunteer Affidavit
- Act 82 of 2012 Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form
- Copy of Criminal History Check, Act 34.
- Copy of PA Child Abuse History Clearance, Act 151.
- ONLY IF REQUIRED – Copy of your Cogent Registration ID Number (fingerprinting results).
- Checklist for Volunteers – Must be completed prior to submitting paperwork.