Volunteer Clearance Information and Application Procedures
Beginning July 25, 2015, the cost of obtaining the Pennsylvania Criminal Record Check (Act 34) and the Child Abuse History Clearance Act ( Act 151) is waived ($0.00). When indicating the purpose of the clearances, please indicate “Volunteer”.
VOLUNTEER CLEARANCES ARE GOOD FOR FIVE (5) YEARS, SO IF YOU HAVE DONE THIS IN THE PAST FIVE (5) YEARS, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SUBMIT NEW ONES.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering in the Parkland School District. Please read the document titled “IMPORTANT INFORMATION As a Result of PA Act 153” (#1 below).
If determined that you are a volunteer, you must then complete all the necessary paperwork (#2-8 below) (#7 only if applicable):
- Important Information As a Result of PA Act 153
- Volunteer Application
- Volunteer Affidavit
- Act 82 of 2012 Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form
- Copy of Criminal History Check, Act 34.
- Copy of PA Child Abuse History Clearance, Act 151.
- ONLY IF REQUIRED – Copy of your Cogent Registration ID Number (fingerprinting results).
- Checklist for Volunteers – Must be completed prior to submitting paperwork.