None available at this time.
SPEECH AND LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST
Parkland School District has a contracted Speech & Language Pathologist position available beginning with the 2013-2014 school year.
PDE certification required. ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) preferred.
Call Human Resources at (610) 351-5530 for application procedures.
Deadline to apply is May 24, 2013.
Seeking a dynamic, energetic individual to assist district staff with computer applications. Strong background/knowledge of PC’s required.
MAC hardware/software required.
School year position
Current Salary: $28,894 (2013/2014 salary TBD)
Deadline for application: May 24, 2013
Checklist for application for the above position:
- Application for Employment
- Letter of Interest/Cover Letter
- Copy of transcripts (required if selected for an interview)
- (2) Letters of Recommendation – within the last 6 months preferred
- Clearances (Criminal History Check, Child Abuse and FBI Clearances will be required if selected for an interview)CRIMINAL HISTORY RECORD – Form is available on PA Dept. of Public Welfare site .PENNSYLVANIA CHILD ABUSE HISTORY CLEARANCE – Form is available on PA Dept. of Public Welfare site .FBI BACKGROUND CHECK (Fingerprinting Results) – Please select Dept. of Education for fingerprinting. DO NOT select Dept. of Welfare or Dept. of Banking. For further information please log on to www.pa.cogentid.com
- Application should be sent to: Pamela Kelly, Dir. of HR, Parkland SD, 1210 Springhouse Rd., Allentown, PA 18104.
Coaching – Listed on Co-curricular page: Click here
Co-Curricular : Click here to visit Co-Curricular page.