None available at this time.
None available at this time.
Financial Technician – PAYROLL:
- Full-time, 12-month position
- 3 years minimum payroll related experience required
- Anticipated start date is February/March, 2015
- Salary: $47,079, plus benefits
- Assists in processing payroll for administrative, professional, support staff, and substitutes (1,300+ employees).
- Maintains personnel listings on building time sheets.
- Review pay and time transactions.
- Prepares paychecks/vouchers for distribution.
- Handles payroll inquiries from staff.
- Maintains personnel records required in the business office.
- Maintains employee attendance records.
- Responsible for payroll reporting related to hiring of new employees.
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Business Administration
Checklist for application for the above position:
- Letter of Interest (Cover Letter)
- Job Application Click here for application
(If you are a current PSD employee, a letter of interest and updated resume is the only documentation required to apply).
Application materials should be sent to:
Parkland School District, Human Resources Dept.
Attn: Payroll Search
1210 Springhouse Road
Allentown, PA 18104.
or via email (PDF format) to Linda Nagy at email@example.com
Deadline to apply is Monday, November 3, 2014.
Please note: Clearances (Criminal History Check, Child Abuse and FBI Clearances will be required if selected for an interview)
- CRIMINAL HISTORY RECORD – Form is available on PA Dept. of Public Welfare site .
- PENNSYLVANIA CHILD ABUSE HISTORY CLEARANCE – Form is available on PA Dept. of Public Welfare site .
- FBI BACKGROUND CHECK (Fingerprinting Results) – Please select Dept. of Education for fingerprinting. DO NOT select Dept. of Welfare or Dept. of Banking. For further information please log on to www.pa.cogentid.com
These are NOT required at the time of application.
Positions are available for the 2014-2015 school year:
PART-TIME FOOD SERVICES SUBSTITUTES – Various District Locations
Substitute may be required to perform all or any of the following duties:
- Prepare food to proper temperatures
- Run machinery (slicer, large mixer, steamer, large ovens, etc.)
- Serve at counter
- Work in dish room with automatic dishwasher, wash pots and pans
- Clean all kitchen equipment
- Use computer in POS system
Previous experience in food service preferred.
# of days/year: Varies
Days/week: Varies (Monday through Friday)
Start/End time: Varies by building
PA School Personnel Health Record and Act 34, 151, and 114 clearances must be provided prior to commencement of employment.
Starting Date: Immediately
Pay Rate: $10.12/hour
If interested in applying, please visit link below for Food Services application process:
Completed application should be sent to: Mr. Todd Holmes, Dir. Of Food Services
Parkland School District
2219 N. Cedar Crest Boulevard
Allentown, PA 18104
Dance Team Coach
Looking for dynamic, motivated coach with dance background for a PSD established middle school team. Must be available 3:00-4:30 PM Mondays and Thursdays. Hip hop, jazz and/or Pom experience required.
Please call Mark Stutz at (610) 351-5667 if interested.