Act 34 – PA Criminal Background
- Please select “employment” for the Purpose of Request entry
- Apply online via the “epatch” system at https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp
- Results should be instantaneous unless they are “under review” in which case, note your reference number and date of application and use that information to check back on the “epatch” website periodically until your results are available.
- Print clearance (be sure you click all the way through to the “certification form” button – the document you print must show your social security number, DOB, etc.) and submit to HR with other clearances.
- IMPORTANT – PLEASE NOTE: When you go into the PA Criminal Background clearance to view and print it, if you don’t either SAVE or PRINT out the clearance by clicking on the “CERTIFICATION” button, you or Human Resources will NOT BE ABLE to view or print out the actual clearance if you go back into the site. The CERTIFICATION button is just above the “BACK” button. Please be certain to PRINT your certification/clearance form before closing the page.
Act 151 – PA Child Abuse
- Apply online at https://www.compass.state.pa.us/CWIS
- You will need to create an account with a valid email address in order to apply (please follow directions carefully)
- Print clearance and submit to HR with other clearances
Act 114 – FBI BACKGROUND CHECK (Fingerprinting Results)
- Register online at https://uenroll.identogo.com – our school service code is 1KG6XN.
- For more detailed information, visit PDE – Federal Criminal History Background Check
- Submit a copy of your IDENTOGO fingerprinting receipt to HR with your other clearances
- The registration ID number is on the receipt and is used by Human Resources Dept. personnel to view your results online.