In order to apply for administrative or teacher positions listed on this site, a completed credential file must be submitted to the district by the deadline date indicated on the posting. A credential file includes the following:
- Letter of application outlining the position for which you would like to be considered.
- Pennsylvania State Standard Application.
- A copy of an updated resume.
- Copy of your valid Pennsylvania Teacher Certificate.
- Copy of your Identogo Registration ID Number (fingerprinting results). Apply online at https://uenroll.identogo.com
- Copy of Criminal History Check, Act 34. Apply online via the “epatch” system at https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp
- Copy of PA Child Abuse History Clearance, Act 151. Apply online at https://www.compass.state.pa.us/CWIS
- Act 168: Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release APPLICANT MUST COMPLETE THIS FORM FOR THEIR CURRENT EMPLOYER AS WELL AS ONE FOR EACH FORMER EMPLOYER WHERE THE APPLICANT WAS EMPLOYED IN A POSITION HAVING DIRECT CONTACT WITH CHILDREN. Applicant is to complete page one and sign the top of page 2 and include with application. It is NOT to be sent to your former employer by you, the applicant. Click here for Disclosure Release form
- Copies of college transcripts from all schools attended. (photocopies of transcripts acceptable)
- Two (2) recent Letters of Recommendation from former or present principals or supervisors.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please visit Clearances – How to Apply for instructions on how to apply for clearances.
Some of the forms and instructions on this page are in Adobe PDF format, which presents documents just as they appear in hard copy. You must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view and print these documents. The Adobe Acrobat Reader is available free from Adobe. Click on the “Get Acrobat Reader” icon and follow the instructions given there.