In order to apply for administrative or professional positions listed on this site, a completed credential file must be submitted to the district by the deadline date indicated on the posting. A credential file includes the following:
- Cover letter outlining the position for which you would like to be considered.
- Pennsylvania State Standard Application.
- A copy of an updated resume.
- Copy of your valid Pennsylvania Teacher Certificate.
- Copy of your Cogent Registration ID Number (fingerprinting results). For further information please log on to www.pa.cogentid.com.
- Copy of Criminal History Check, Act 34. Form is available on PA Dept. of Public Welfare site .
- Copy of PA Child Abuse History Clearance, Act 151. Form is available on PA Dept. of Public Welfare site .
- Copies of college transcripts from all schools attended. (photocopies of transcripts acceptable)
- Two Letters of Recommendation from former or present principals or supervisors.
Some of the forms and instructions on this page are in Adobe PDF format, which presents documents just as they appear in hard copy. You must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view and print these documents. The Adobe Acrobat Reader is available free from Adobe. Click on the “Get Acrobat Reader” icon and follow the instructions given there.