Parkland High School Hall Of Fame Criteria
Each individual inductee will receive a plaque with a 5 x 7” picture mounted on it along with a list of accomplishments. The school will also receive a duplicate of this plaque for display in the Parkland High School Hall of Fame. Each inductee will also receive a lifetime athletic pass of Parkland Athletic events.
Each team that is inducted will have an 11 x 14” framed photo displayed in the Parkland High School Hall of Fame.
Student (Any one of the following):
Parkland High School students that have lettered in a PIAA Interscholastic sanctioned sport are eligible upon graduation from high school.
- All-American – Any team placement by a recognized national rating service.
- All-State – First team only as per Associated Press or Statewide Coaches Association or Individual PIAA State Champion.
- Team PIAA State Champion in any sport to include all team members.
- Team National Champion in any sport to include all team members.
Coach – Head (Any of the following):
Parkland High School coaches that have coached a PIAA Interscholastic sanctioned sport with a minimum of 5 years of service are eligible upon retirement from coaching provided they did not leave coaching the sport from reasons detrimental to the image of the school.
- All-American – By a recognized national rating service.
- Hall of Fame induction at National, State, or recognized Local Chapter.
- Coach of PIAA State Team Champion.
- Coached one or more individual State Champion during tenure.
- Length of service to the Parkland School District Athletics and/or Athletes (minimum 10 years)
- Quality of service as evaluated by the selection committee.
- Not more than one inductee per year.
- Athlete who has distinguished himself/herself with an outstanding scholastic (must have been a senior athlete of the year), collegiate, or professional career.
- Quality of career as evaluated by the selection committee.
- Not more than one male and one female inductee per year.
Selection Committee Membership:
The committee will consist of:
- The Athletic Director (Chairperson)
- The Principal
- One Faculty Representative
- One School Board Member appointed for a two-year term.
- One current Head Coach to be rotated annually between male and female sports.
- One community member appointed for a two-year term selected through an application process.
- One Alumni/Hall of Fame member.
|Robert Wilson||Tim Massaquoi||John Ettinger|
|Frank Faustner||Paul Velekei||Gary McCartney|
|Gary Wagner||Kate Butrie||Travis Decker|
|Eugene McCarthy||Blair Clark||Aubrie Aden-Buie|
|Doug Billig||Lauren Golden||Ryan Sheatsley|
|William Conti||Ashley Kahan||Andrew Weinert|
|Colin Delaney||Jessica Lewis||Adam Walsh|
|Mark Andrew||Mildred Nemeth||Jason Goldner|
|Brian Bell||Joseph Gerencser||Jason Reinhard|
|Vladimir Freirer||Jason London||Randy Seltzer|
|Pat O’Donnell||Adam Bowser||Linda Kromer Wotring|
|Greg Delong||Jen Carrigan||Chris Barber|
|Kristian Hahn||Amy Roche||Jonas Lerner|
|Ann Krause||Alison Silvius||Katelyn Stephens|
|Stacy Bell||Erika Clark||Theresa Simcic|
|Betsy Baker||Melissa Baer||Kristen Shikora|
|Abbe Pitera||Molly Kirkland||Kristen Ohlsen|
|Tiffany Hauser Bell||Byron Cook||Nick Guida|
|Carla Thomas Lindenmuth||Kate Bried||Tim Miller|
|Jenna Kilroy||Carin Kistler||Shari Whitman|
|Matt Roth||Laura Dalla Palu||Robert Greacen|
|May Tomsic||Beth MacKeverican||Robert Clark|
|Lindsay Turner||Mallory Dimaio||Erin Roberts|
|Jon Hahn||Megan Troxel||Tyrone Faverey|
|Justin Kolumber||Kathleen Eutsler||J. C. Tshishimbi|
|Jennifer Potzman||Brant Weidner||Kayla Posocco|
|Martin Schierhorn||William Young||Caitie Zajko|
|Angelo DiCarlo||Thomas Best||Meghan Lewis|
|Troy Minarovic||John Toggas||Lauren Ely|
|Scott Trumbauer||William Lohman||Jaime Melandra|
|Jon Trenge||Art Smith||Richard Bott|
|Andy Hock||Will Robertson||Robert Miller|
|Derek Jenkins||Richard Sniscak||Scott Bower|
|Theresa Mazurek||Dale Zimmerman||Kelly Gallagher Flannery|
|Jessica Zosky||Ryan Kleintop||Denton Lakatosh|
|Greg Soloman||Cody Decker||Dean Lakatosh|
|Chris Johnson||Austin Scott||Krysta Pidstawski Wolf|
|Stephen Kilroy||Lauren Butrie||Brian Longo|
|Lynn Sinkovits||Allie Wechter||Richard Sanders|
|Chris Orben||Leah Posocco||Kyle Armbruster|
|Josh Ottinger||John Roth||Mac Anthony|
|Chris Gooch||Sally Whittaker||Demetri Karedis|
|Angela Hanna||Mike Dobil||Bonnie Dorney|
|Heather Tice||James Anthony||Tina Sounders|
|Richard James||Deanna Stinner||Breanna Mazzelewski|
|Piotr Kuczzi||Jamie Malandra||Clint Miller|
|Jaleel Clark||Patti Heffner||Richard Fatzinger|
|Ryan Wetherhold||Richard Fatzinger||Tara Huber|
|Kyle deSandes-Moyer||Melissa Cottone||Barri-Lynn Pflugger|
|Emily Schneider||Jacquelyn Gerrick||Andre Williams|
|Matt Krimmel||Glenn Ray||Taylor Weijleszner|
|Stephanie Goldbery||Ali Famili||Duy Nguyen|
|Chris Busack||Matt Sundahl||Andy Buss|
|Chris Zumberge||Mike Ottinger||Erin Anthony|
|Carl Marci||Chris Bleam||Erin Hillman|
|Emily Gisolfi||Lauren Siebert||Josh Suppan|
|Lauren Hibshman||Kelley Stump||Robert Dvoracek|
|Erica Reifinger||Emily Stang||Jeff Bartman|
|Erik Posegay||Donna Hibshman||David Schaffer|
|Paula Kaunitz||Doug Kern||Aimee Mullins|
|1975 State Champion Softball Team|
|1995 State Champion Softball Team|
|1998 State Champion Softball Team|
|2000 State Champion Girls’ Cross Country Team|
|2001 State Champion Girls’ Swimming Team|
|2002 State Champion Football Team|
|2003 State Champion Girls’ Swimming Team|
|2006 State Champion Girls’ Swimming Team|
|2006 State Champion Girls’ Basketball Team|
|2009 State Champion Softball Team|
|2011 State Champion Girls’ Volleyball Team|