Please be advised, Wednesday was our third snow day. Should we have a snow day next week, school will be in session on Friday 2/16.
A big thank you to Patient First for their very generous $1000 donation for our school’s Title 1 program.
KINDERGARTEN & FIRST GRADE REGISTRATION
Registration for 2018-2019 Cetronia Kindergarten and First grade students will be held on Tuesday, March 6th. Please call the school office to make an appointment at 610-351-5860.To register for kindergarten, a child must be 5 years of age or older prior to September 1, 2018. There are no exceptions.
For additional information about kindergarten registration, please click on the following
Do you have a 3 or 4 year old child at home? Community Services for Children, in partnership with Parkland School District, is offering high quality pre-kindergarten which can give your child a strong start in school and in life. Spaces for next school year (18-19) are limited, so act quickly if you are interested. See click the link for contact information.
- As the weather turns colder, please assure you child is dressed appropriately for outdoor recess (coats,hats, gloves etc.) We will have outdoor recess on days when the real feel temperature is above 20 degrees.
- Kindergarten Families-When Parkland School District has a 2 hour delay, kindergarten recess/lunch will be from 1:05-1:50. Please plan accordingly before sending your hedgehog to school. They will have their snack in the morning on 2 hour late starts.
- When there is a 2 hour delay, no breakfast will be served to students.
- School attendance is required by state law. Although we do not want your child to attend school when sick, they should be here on all other days to achieve to their maximum potential. Dr. Giaquinto reviews attendance reports regularly. A student, who has excessive absences, will be required to provide a physician’s note in order to excuse the day and prevent an illegal absence. We will notify you when a physician’s note is required.
- Attendance Line: Please remember to call and leave a message on the Attendance Line to report your child absent by 9:30 AM. 610-351-5900 EXT 23711
- Custody or Protection form Abuse Orders: If there is a Custody Order or Protection from Abuse Order concerning your child or changes to current orders, you must provide a copy of that order to the office. We cannot enforce orders without a copy in our possession
- food drive announcement
- Free or Reduced Lunch information
- Nurse’s February newsletter
- CMC Newsletter_Feb_2018
- February Elementary Menu
- RED ALERT LOCK DOWN DRILL-PARENT LETTER
- ST MATH PARENT LETTER
- 5th Grade Parents’ Night Flyer 2-18
- Reading Connection February 2018
- Home & School Connection February 2018
The public is cordially invited to attend the Community Advisory Council Meeting on February 15 at 7 PM at the Ad Center. The topic of the meeting will be “College and Career” which will be presented by Eric Roberts