There will be an early dismissal Friday, April 28th.
- Reading Connection April 2017
- Home & School Connection April 2017
- summer band strings camp 2017
- April 2017 Elementary Lunch Menu
- May 2017 Elementary Lunch Menu
- 5th Grade band rehearsal schedule
- Nurse’s april newsletter
- just4fun camp
- Camp InventionSpringDiscount
- Cetronia’s Culture Night
- Cub Scout Pack 12 Spring Open House April 28
- Parkland’s Got Talent Application
- Parkland’s Got Talent rules
PSSA information Below
Please be advised that all third, fourth, and fifth grade students will participate in the Math Pennsylvania System of School Assessment or PSSA on April 24, 25 & 26th. Please click the link below for more information:
- 2017 PSSA PARENT LETTER
- Parents FAQ
- Technology Letter to Parents
- PSSA Testing Schedule
- Test Taking Tips for Parents (002)
- PSSA PARENT LETTER FROM DR. G.
Attention Parents of Future Parkland Students: If you have a 3 or 4 year old child, please click the link below for more information about a Pre-Kindergarten opportunity.
Parkland has created a list of summer camps that are on campus at one of our schools or in our region for your convenience: http://www.parklandsd.org/community/summercamps/
Take our School District Parent Survey and tell us how we are doing: www.parklandsd.org/survey
The public is cordially invited to attend the Community Advisory Council Meeting on May 18 at 6 PM at the Parkland High School Library Classroom. The topic of the meeting will be “Update CAC Alumni / Topics for 2017-2018 / Concert”.