Students may enter the building at 8:35 a.m. The school day is from 8:50 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. School begins promptly at 9:00, so please make sure your child(ren)are here on time and ready to begin working at 8:50.
- A.M. session-8:50 a.m. to 11:35 a.m.
- P.M. session-12:45 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Modified Kindergarten-The district utilizes a modified kindergarten schedule when there is a two-hour weather delay. AM kindergarten will begin at 10:50 a.m. and dismiss at 12:45 p.m. PM kindergarten will begin at 1:45 p.m. and dismiss at 3:30 p.m.
If an absence is known in advance, such as vacation time, please fill out the form. Requests for forms can be made in the office. Some blank forms will be sent home the first day of school.
Late Arrivals/Early Dismissals
Any student arriving late to school (after 8:50 a.m.) must be escorted by an adult to the office. There, the adult will “sign in” the child. Please DO NOT drop off your child to enter the building alone after 8:50 a.m.
- If a student needs to be dismissed earlier than the regular school day, a parent or guardian must come to the office and “sign out” the child. Written requests should be given to the classroom teacher in the morning.
- The school needs written or verbal permission to dismiss a student any differently from the regular transportation.