Drop Off and Pick Up Procedures
- Our drop-off and pick-up procedures work very well when all involved follow the proper procedures. Thank you for your cooperation. Because of your efforts, our students are safe when entering and leaving the building. We will continue to follow the same procedures as last year. Please note the following:
- When dropping off your child in the morning, pull forward as much as you are able to allow more than one car to drop off at the same time. If you need to enter the building for any reason, you must find a space in the lot or on the street, and walk your child into the building. Please do not accompany your child to the classroom at this time.
- Please DO NOT park in the handicap spaces unless you are entitled to do so by having a sticker or a placard visible.
- When picking up at the end of the day, stay in your car and pull forward as much as possible in front of the gymnasium doors. Your child will then be permitted to enter your car. Only the cars directly in front of the gym (approximately 3 cars) will be filled at a time. Once again, if you need to enter the building or get out of your car for any reason, you must find a place to park. If your child does not dismiss from the building in a timely manner, you may be asked to find a parking spot to wait for him/her.
- You may NOT pull up in front of the office doors to pick up students at the end of the day. Students must be supervised near the gym doors.
- Staff will be on duty to assist your child in any way.