Online filing is now available for individuals through PALite.
A Federal ID number in the following format is required to login to the PALite Website. Please follow these instructions to create a Federal ID number for login purposes to the PALite website only.
- A Federal ID number IS NOT YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER.
- Use the following information to create and enter a Federal ID number.
- Use the numeric portion of your account number (drop any letters in your account).
- Add 4 zeros before your account number to create a Federal ID number of 9 characters.
- Your Federal ID number will be 00-00xxxxx.
- For example if your account number is P80159, your Federal ID number for login purposes would be 00-0080159.
Click on the link below to view the instructions.
PALite Individual Online Instructions to File LST
Click on the link below to file online through PALite website.
PALite System Website
User names and passwords were mailed with your registration letter or on December 26, 2016, whichever was later.
For questions regarding online filing, please contact our office.
Hours: 8AM – 4PM (EST), Monday through Friday, except district holidays.