We hope the following links may offer helpful information to residents of the Parkland School District. If you have ideas for other organizations that should be added to this list, please e-mail the Office of Community and Public Relations at email@example.com. Please click here for information on how to distribute electronic flyers to our families about recreational opportunities. Please submit your electronic flyer for approval by clicking here at least 2 weeks prior to when you would like to have it posted/distributed electronically. Flyers/Information for programs/events/activities that are not school-sponsored must
include the following disclaimer, “The Parkland School District does not sponsor or sanction this program/event/activity.”
Parkland School District Flyer Distribution Form
Current Registration Forms for Youth Sports and Programs
- ORMROD PLAYGROUND ASSOCIATION Spring Sports Sign-up
- South Parkland Youth Association 2015 Spring Sports Sign-up
- South Whitehall Soccer Club Spring Registration
- Breinigsville Youth Association Baseball/Softball Sign-ups
- Swim (laps and family swim) and Open Gym at Parkland High School – Jan – March 2015
- Orefield Athletic Association 2015 Spring Baseball & Softball Registration
- PARKLAND YOUTH CENTER SPRING 2015 – GIRLS SOFTBALL, BOYS BASEBALL REGISTRATION
- Via Basketball Clinics – Free Events for Athletes with Special Needs
- Parkland Ice Hockey Night at the PPL Center Saturday, January 24th
- Laurys Athletic Association 2015 Spring Sign-up Baseball & Softball
- TOPSoccer: For Children with Special Needs
- Cub Scout Registration Information
- Learn All About Cub Scouts for grades 1-5 October 2014
- Cub Scout Pack 60 Sign-up at Spring Hill Golf Thursday, October 30, 2014
- Cub Scout Pack 1600 Jordan UCC Registration
- Cub Pack 1600 Ice Cream Campfire (all invited)
- Cub Scout Pack 144 Open House Fall 2014
- Cub Scout Pack 12 – Parkway Manor
- Cub Scout Pack 29 Cetronia
- Cub Scout Pack 72 Fogelsville
- Cub Scout Pack 210 Jaindl
- Cub Scout Pack 60 Kernsville
- Girl Scouts – Click the link below to view information for Parkland Girl Scout information for grades K-12.
Grandlawn Baseball Association
Jewish Community Center Children’s Services
The Jewish Community Center of Allentown provides an array of programs for children of all ages. From Early Childhood and full care for infants through kindergarten, to school age, sports leagues, classes and fitness education, after school care, vacation days, weekend programming and trips, there is something for everyone. The blue and brick building at the corner of 22nd and Tilghman Streets in West End Allentown is home to 85,000 square feet, including an indoor pool, fitness center, fitness studio, full court gymnasium, racquetball courts, auditoriums, classrooms and more. The JCC’s beautiful offsite campus in Center Valley is home to Camp JCC for eight weeks every summer, and encompasses rolling hills, indoor and outdoor facilities with a full day comprehensive program for children 3 years to 10th grade. Please explore http://www.allentownjcc.org or call 610.435.3571.
Lehigh Carbon Community College
Lehigh County Senior Center
Lehigh Career & Technical Institute
Lehigh Valley AAU Basketball
Lehigh Valley Alliance on Aging
Lehigh Valley Arts Council
Live Learn & Play is an all-in-one community connection concept for individuals with special needs and their families.
North Parkland Athletic Association (NPAA)
The North Parkland Athletic Association (NPAA) is located in Orefield, Pennsylvania in the beautiful Lehigh Valley which is located approx. 1 hour north of Philadelphia. N.P.A.A is made up of many dedicated volunteers who work hard to provide coaching to ensure that young athletes will have an enjoyable and safe sporting experience while learning the proper sports skills necessary to compete for Junior High, Junior Varsity and Varsity sports teams in baseball, basketball, cheerleading and football.
Orefield Athletic Association
Orefield Athletic Association is a non-profit organization run by volunteers for Little League Baseball for the ages 5-18
Parkland Trojan Swimming and Diving Club
Parkland Area Soccer Club (PASC)
Parkland Community Library
Parkland Elementary Wrestling
Parkland Elementary Wrestling purpose and objectives shall be to promote the welfare of wrestling and related activities in the Parkland School District, to provide our youth with supervised wrestling, and at the same time, teach the sportsmanship, fair play, and how to live fuller and healthier lives, in order that they may become better citizens in our community.
Parkland Youth Center (PYC)
Basketball, softball and baseball programs for area youth.
Pennsylvania Youth Theatre
(PYT) is a nonprofit performing arts organization with the mission of educating, entertaining, and enriching the lives of young people and their families through the art of theatre. PYT was founded with the commitment to provide opportunities for all children to participate and learn through the art of theatre.
South Parkland Youth Association (SPYA)
South Parkland Youth Association (SPYA) is a non-profit organization which provides sports programs for boys and girls, ages 4 to 18. The sports currently offered are Baseball/T-Ball, Basketball, Football, Cheerleading, Softball, and Soccer.
Schnecksville Playground Association (SPA)
The Schnecksville Playground Association (SPA) is located in Schnecksville, Pennsylvania. Schnecksville is about 8 miles North of Allentown on Route 309 in a suburban residential community in North Whitehall Township, Lehigh County. The association is run entirely by volunteers dedicated to providing youth sports programs such as baseball, softball, lacrosse, and basketball for the children in and around this community.
Scouting Web Sites
Team X Sports – Flag basketball and cheerleading
South Whitehall Township
Upper Macungie Township