We hope the following links may offer helpful information to residents of the Parkland School District. If you have ideas for other organizations that should be added to this list, please e-mail the Office of Community and Public Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your electronic flyer for approval by clicking here at least 2 weeks prior to when you would like to have it posted/distributed electronically. Flyers/Information for programs/events/activities that are not school-sponsored must include the following disclaimer, “The Parkland School District does not sponsor or sanction this program/event/activity.”
Parkland School District Flyer Distribution Form
Parkland School District is not responsible for the content of any third-party links that may be contained within the documents listed on this page.
Current Registration Forms for Youth Sports and Programs
- Cub Scout Pack 12 Spring Open House – April 28th – Asbury United Methodist Church
- Easton Boys and Girls Club and Athletes C.A.R.E. Basketball Camp – April 22
- 2017 St. Luke’s Youth Run Saturday, April 22nd – Races start at 2:40pm The top 3 schools with the most participants will receive awards to their PTO.
- 2017 Spring Red Robin Marty Nothstein Bicycle Racing League
- Project Healthy, Jr. – To teach young children a lifetime of healthy habits!
Program sponsored by Junior Girl Scout Troops 611 and 6514 for Parkland Kindergarten and First Graders
Afternoon of snacks, exercise, stories and crafts at Jordan UCC, 1837 Church Rd, Allentown (by Parkland Library)
May 13, 2017 from 2:30-4:00
- “Be Our Guest” Theater Class Ages: 4 – 10 years www.lvjcc.org/artschool
Mondays: 4:00pm – 5:00pm (4/3 – 6/5)
- Fashion Design Class for Kids Take your creativity to a new level and learn to create a wardrobe look all your own.
Ages: 6 – 12 years Wednesdays: 4:00pm – 5:00pm (4/5 – 6/7)
- North Parkland Athletic Association Spring Soccer Registration
- South Whitehall Soccer Spring Registration Boys/Girls 10u Teams
- Parkland Youth Center Spring Baseball/Softball Registration
- BREINIGSVILLE YOUTH ASSOCIATION SPRING BASEBALL / SOFTBALL SIGN-UPS
- Laury’s Athletic Association 2017 Spring Baseball & Softball Registration
- Lehigh Valley TOPSoccer Club is open to all children in the Lehigh Valley that have Autism Spectrum Disorder, Down Syndrome or Cerebral Palsy or other disabilities.
- Cub Scout Registration Information
- Join Cub Pack 1600
- Join Cub Pack 57
- Learn All About Cub Scouts for grades 1-5
- Cub Scout Pack 150 – St. Joseph the Worker Parish Center – All Boys in Kindergarten through 4th grades are invited!
- Join Cub Scout Pack 72, Fogelsville in the Minsi Trails Council of Boys Scouts of America : www.cubpack72.org
- Girl Scouts – Click the link below to view information for Parkland Girl Scout information for grades K-12.
Grandlawn Baseball Association
Jewish Community Center Children’s Services
The Jewish Community Center of Allentown provides an array of programs for children of all ages. From Early Childhood and full care for infants through kindergarten, to school age, sports leagues, classes and fitness education, after school care, vacation days, weekend programming and trips, there is something for everyone. The blue and brick building at the corner of 22nd and Tilghman Streets in West End Allentown is home to 85,000 square feet, including an indoor pool, fitness center, fitness studio, full court gymnasium, racquetball courts, auditoriums, classrooms and more. The JCC’s beautiful offsite campus in Center Valley is home to Camp JCC for eight weeks every summer, and encompasses rolling hills, indoor and outdoor facilities with a full day comprehensive program for children 3 years to 10th grade. Please explore http://www.allentownjcc.org or call 610.435.3571.
Laurys Athletic Association (Youth Baseball and Softball)
Lehigh Carbon Community College
Lehigh County Senior Center
Lehigh Career & Technical Institute
Lehigh Valley AAU Basketball
Lehigh Valley Alliance on Aging
Lehigh Valley Arts Council
Live Learn & Play is an all-in-one community connection concept for individuals with special needs and their families.
North Parkland Athletic Association (NPAA)
The North Parkland Athletic Association (NPAA) is located in Orefield, Pennsylvania in the beautiful Lehigh Valley which is located approx. 1 hour north of Philadelphia. N.P.A.A is made up of many dedicated volunteers who work hard to provide coaching to ensure that young athletes will have an enjoyable and safe sporting experience while learning the proper sports skills necessary to compete for Junior High, Junior Varsity and Varsity sports teams in baseball, basketball, cheerleading and football.
Orefield Athletic Association
Orefield Athletic Association is a non-profit organization run by volunteers for Little League Baseball for the ages 5-18
Parkland Trojan Swimming and Diving Club
Parkland Area Soccer Club (PASC)
Parkland Community Library
Parkland Elementary Wrestling
Parkland Elementary Wrestling purpose and objectives shall be to promote the welfare of wrestling and related activities in the Parkland School District, to provide our youth with supervised wrestling, and at the same time, teach the sportsmanship, fair play, and how to live fuller and healthier lives, in order that they may become better citizens in our community.
Parkland Ice Hockey
Parkland Youth Center (PYC)
Basketball, softball and baseball programs for area youth.
Pennsylvania Youth Theatre
(PYT) is a nonprofit performing arts organization with the mission of educating, entertaining, and enriching the lives of young people and their families through the art of theatre. PYT was founded with the commitment to provide opportunities for all children to participate and learn through the art of theatre.
South Parkland Youth Association (SPYA)
South Parkland Youth Association (SPYA) is a non-profit organization which provides sports programs for boys and girls, ages 4 to 18. The sports currently offered are Baseball/T-Ball, Basketball, Football, Cheerleading, Softball, and Soccer.
Schnecksville Playground Association (SPA)
The Schnecksville Playground Association (SPA) is located in Schnecksville, Pennsylvania. Schnecksville is about 8 miles North of Allentown on Route 309 in a suburban residential community in North Whitehall Township, Lehigh County. The association is run entirely by volunteers dedicated to providing youth sports programs such as baseball, softball, lacrosse, and basketball for the children in and around this community.
Scouting Web Sites
Team X Sports – Flag basketball and cheerleading
South Whitehall Township
Upper Macungie Township