Please click here for information on how to distribute electronic flyers to our families about recreational opportunities. Please submit your electronic flyer for approval by clicking here at least 2 weeks prior to when you would like to have it posted/distributed electronically. Flyers/Information for programs/events/activities that are not school-sponsored must include the following disclaimer, “The Parkland School District does not sponsor or sanction this program/event/activity.”
Parkland School District Flyer Distribution Form
- Orchard View Swim Club
- “IGNITE Your Life”, a 6- week family challenge which aims to increase overall family wellness.
- Autism/ADHD Open House – May 2 – Sponsored by Children’s Integrated Center for Success
Children’s Integrated Center for Success (CICS) assists families with children and adolescents living with Autism, ADHD, Anxiety and Mood Disorders.
- The Bel Canto Children’s Chorus auditions – Grades 2-12
- Kids Discovery Expo at the Da Vinci Science Center 5/3/2014
- Uppper Macungie Township Recreation Programs for 2014
- Upper Macungie Township – Psychic Medium Lauri Moore, May 2
- Parkland Community Library Spring Events
- VeloFest, the nation’s largest outdoor cycling flea market – May 4th
- PARKLAND HIGH SCHOOL Athletic General Admission Event Ticket