The Parkland School District Education Foundation is proud to announce the Distinguished Alumni Wall of Honor Inductees for 2017. The Wall of Honor was established five years ago and is located inside the main entrance of Parkland High School. Wall plaques highlight the inductee achievements and include a current photo as well as the inductee’s Parkland senior picture. The individuals on the wall serve as an inspiration to all students to achieve excellence and remind our entire community of Parkland’s commitment to a quality educational program. Inductees will be honored at the Foundation’s 6th Annual Distinguished Alumni Gala presented by Coordinated Health on Monday, May 1, 2017 at the Holiday Inn Conference Center Lehigh Valley.
2017 Distinguished Alumni Wall of Honor Inductees:
- Kelly Lynne Campbell, PHS 1982, Partner, The Bridgespan Group, Boston
- Kim Viti Fiorentino, PHS 1979, Chancellor and General Counsel of the Archdiocese of Washington
- Keith Flickinger, PHS 1981, Curator & Chief Restorer at the Nicola Bulgari Car Collection Worldwide and Owner of Precision Motor Cars
- Barry Holben, PHS 1970, Vice President of Sales, Allen Organ Company
- Mark W. Jaindl, PHS 1978, Chairman/President/CEO, American Bank and Chairman/President/CEO, Jaindl Enterprises